There might be some movie trailers, songs, inspirational videos or many other videos 😉 that we’d like to watch most of the time. But as downloading of video content violates the terms and conditions of such video streaming sites, there are no official methods to download videos on your Android Phones and watch them on the go. And if you stream these videos using your Mobile Data plan every time you wish to watch such videos, it can quickly empty up your Mobile Data Plan of your Android Smartphone as well.
However there are some other methods by which you can download videos from YouTube and other sites onto your Android Smartphone. And today we’re here with a method by which you can download videos posted online to your Android Smartphone easily.
How To Download Videos From Any Website On Your Android Phone:
If you check out the Google Play Store you’ll come across a lot of different apps which claims to be a video downloading client for your Android Phone. However, as I said earlier downloading violates the terms and conditions of such video content sites and the apps you download either turn up to be entirely fake or else only helps you in downloading YouTube videos.
There are indeed many apps that lets you download videos from YouTube to your Android device, but sadly there are very few apps that lets you download videos onto your Android Phone from other sites as well.
However, there is a solution to download video content to your Android Phone directly without even installing any application or making any purchases.
And the solution is Online Video Grabber. As the name of this online tool suggests, the Online Video Grabber is a free online service that lets you download videos instantly by providing the link of the video you need to download. Unlike other video downloading clients, Online Video Grabber does not only support YouTube but also other popular video streaming sites such as Vimeo, Dailymotion etc.
If you’re new to the Online Video Grabber tool and wants to know how you can download videos using this awesome tool, below is a detailed tutorial on the same:
Steps to download videos on your Android Phone
- First of all, open the browser application on your Android Smartphone and navigate to www.videograbber.net.
- Then, open up another window from the browser and navigate to the online video that you wants to download.
- Now simply copy the complete URL of the video from your browser.
- Now come back the window where you opened the Online Video Grabber Tool earlier.
- Enter the complete URL of your desired video to the space provided at the top of the Online Video Grabber’s web page.
- Click on the “Grab It” button.
- Next, choose the quality of the video file that you wish to download. Choose from video quality sizes varying between 480p, 720p or 1080p.
- Now click on the “Download” button.
- In the next step, you’ll be prompted to select the storage location on your Android Phone where you wish to store the video.
- Now wait for your video to be downloaded.
- Once the downloading process completes, check out the storage location on your Android Phone that you selected earlier to find the video that you just downloaded.
Congratulations, you have just learned How To Download Videos From Other Sites On Your Android Phone easily. I hope that this tutorial was easy enough, and in case of any doubts or questions, please shoot them as comments below !